• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've always been a charcoal griller...

I got the Traeger and it was worth every penny. I did a brisket for a party it is was perfect. If you like salmon, it comes out better than any 5 star restaurant! Every time! Highly recommend it!
Mine even has an app that tells you the temps and you can choose recipes to grill and it will program the temps on the grill for you. I have not done this yet but it will. Great tech support if something doesn’t work too.
Pic is from our dueling Treagers at the party! So much fun!

6AAD7B8B-CE37-4353-94F1-F22D8D927153.jpeg A64016CA-F9E4-4CDD-8FF7-5E12E4E32086.jpeg

I got the Traeger and it was worth every penny. I did a brisket for a party it is was perfect. If you like salmon, it comes out better than any 5 star restaurant! Every time! Highly recommend it!
Mine even has an app that tells you the temps and you can choose recipes to grill and it will program the temps on the grill for you. I have not done this yet but it will. Great tech support if something doesn’t work too.
Pic is from our dueling Treagers at the party! So much fun!

View attachment 1236053 View attachment 1236054

Jeez, if your gonna show pictures of cow try not to burn it to a crisp....

So I've had my Zgrills pellet grill for a couple of months now. I like it alot, I've ran 120lbs of pellets through it. So I'm grilling and smoking more than I used to before a child, and she loves it. So a weird thing happened today, I've been doing about 4lbs of jerky a week and this round came out good as the rest but it was a bit burned on the bottom. I'm thinking the wind? We had sustained 15mph and 30mph gusts. I was telling the wife I might make a wind cap so it doesnt blow in the chimney. It's still good just charred on some of em.
20220415_205804.jpg

Jeez, if your gonna show pictures of cow try not to burn it to a crisp....
Yep. A good way to tell if your brisket is done perfect? If it bends like this over your finger or the back edge of a knife.

brisket.jpg

20220413_171825.jpg

Not on my grill... If beef needs to be cooked to 165 that means they aren't confident in the level of sanitation/disinfecting of their prep facility....

If y'all like your meat that rare, why don't you just eat it raw and save the hassle?

Watch his vids, take notes, you can't go wrong!

67 degrees today, perfect. So it's a smoked bacon wrapped wood duck kinda day. Oh and a beer or 3.
20220421_172701.jpg

I got a couple big steaks to go on the bbq tonight . got a big bag a charcoal at Costco

So we were gonna do a Kwik Trip pizza on the pellet grill tonight, but my daughter changed her mind. She has ear surgery tomorrow so I didn't make it an issue, but I had the smoker already going, so I had some leftover cheap vodka and I smoked that ****. I use a smoke tube, so no heat, vodka in a shallow ceramic dish, then poured through a coffee filter. Damn good with iced tea. It ain't clear anymore, only hour and a half.

20220609_211428.jpg

So we were gonna do a Kwik Trip pizza on the pellet grill tonight, but my daughter changed her mind. She has ear surgery tomorrow so I didn't make it an issue, but I had the smoker already going, so I had some leftover cheap vodka and I smoked that ****. I use a smoke tube, so no heat, vodka in a shallow ceramic dish, then poured through a coffee filter. Damn good with iced tea. It ain't clear anymore, only hour and a half.

View attachment 1296722
I smoke mine in a barrel. LOL

If y'all like your meat that rare, why don't you just eat it raw and save the hassle?
It tastes different when totally raw......it's better when cooked somewhat....

It tastes different when totally raw......it's better when cooked somewhat....
Yep and smoked meats can look raw but they aren't.
If you smoke a brisket for 12 hours at 165° it will be cooked to that temp all the way through.

119080731_3613652631981313_7524071329024266345_n.jpg

7-4-18 3.jpg

brisket6.jpg

Havent tried it on my Weber but i have done meatloaf, baked beans, cornbread and pizza. All come out delicious. Some even bake pies in their smoker.
Now that's worthy of a red X.

Auto Transport Service
Back