• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been watching the Bud Lindemann videos

Yes i've watched them too.
Pretty cool to see what these cars are REALLY capable of doing.
They are not that bad handling as many people say...
Look at the 1971 442 w30 convertible review for example. And thats a convertible.

They started popping up as recommended for me yesterday. I’ve never heard of the guy, but very cool videos.

back in the early 2000's, speedvision used to run a full hour from 6-7 a.m. every day. I was late to work..... every day

Yep them original vintage Car & Track videos/films back then
are great

Charger 500 Hemi, look at the lean in the corners
6.5 sec. 0-60 & 14.1 quarter, wahoo

still cool as hell

That was great,the reporter was great too. :thumbsup::steering:

The announcers had GREAT voices back then. Coffee and cigarettes all day long must have helped that.

I enjoy the "hip" lingo of the period that he uses from time to time.

Yep them original vintage Car & Track videos/films back then
are great

Charger 500 Hemi, look at the lean in the corners
6.5 sec. 0-60 & 14.1 quarter, wahoo

still cool as hell
yep, car & track. excellent late 60's, early 70's stock car action that wasn't televised at the time, great drag racing footage, and of course the road and track testing. what a great time to be alive, if I had only been born a few years earlier lol

I have seen this before but I forgot how freaking awesome it is.

When they get to the shot of the Hemi engine, he says " This is the quickest way, I know to DO YOUR THING"!!!!!:rofl:
He goes on to say "426 cubic inches toped by hemispherical combustion chambers, delivering 425 horse power. That's about one HP per cube, and if that don't excite you, you better check your pulse!!!"

Great stuff, and guy has a great way with words.

Auto Transport Service
Back