• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've got Covid-19.

Hope you're getting the treatment that actually works (there is one, after all) and that
you'll be feeling better pronto!
I wrote here about having it last late February, back right before it became publicly known
so they didn't know at the time that's what it was - it presented as a bad upper respiratory
infection, complete with chills and fever and the inability to draw a decent breath.
Not knowing any better, they laid the antibiotics, breathing meds and such on me in a
"cocktail" shot, followed by some scripts.
The very next morning, wala...I was fine again.
They called and told me three weeks later I had the kung flu....
At that point, I didn't care.

Get well soon, hopefully it’s a really mild case and it comes with a speedy recovery!

I contracted it a couple of days before Christmas. It's a lot like the regular flu. Yesterday was pretty bad, today a little better. I can certainly feel it in my chest but it's not like I'm struggling to breathe but it's like I'm at about 70% of normal breathing.

It's ironic that we are so close to a vaccine.
Buy asap an oximeter this can save your life every hour you should check the oxygen in your blood, below 90%you should call a doctor 80%you must go to a hospital, good luck

TRES011_Z.jpg

Had it in November. Lost sense of taste at about week two. Dont know about anybody else but taste gradually came back over several weeks until, BAM!, one day it just seem to pop back in place! Everything not only tasted good again but better than I remembered. Maybe just my imagination but I'm enjoying meals significantly more lately.
Get well soon!

been there done that

speedy recovery to come

My first day out was this past Wed. It was like having a weak bad cold. Loss of taste and smell for a week. Get well soon .

Speedy recovery to you!

Auto Transport Service
Back