• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOHN TARRO, NEW MEMBER! OWN 10 B-BODY MUSCLE CARS!

WELCOME TO THIS GREAT SITE, LOTS OF COOL DUDES HERE. MAYBE TRY UNLOCKING THE ALL CAPS KEY IN YOUR FUTURE POSTS TOO, OKAY ??
All caps makes it look as if you are yelling at people. Thanks!
what.png
mopar thumb.jpg

Welcome from Michigan, I too await photos of your stash.

Welcome. I'll be driving through Cruces Saturday morning. Have your kitchen window up and I'll honk as I go by lol.

I'M NOT NEW TO THE MOPAR HOBBY, BUT I AM TO THIS FORUM! I OWN 2 70 SUPER BEES, 2 70 ROADRUNNERS, A 68 ROADRUNNER, A 69 ROADRUNNER, A 67 CORONET R/T, A 1973 GTX, A 68 CHARGER(MY DRIVER), A 71 CHARGER, AND THEN A COUPLE E -BODIES AND 3 A BODIES. I LIVE IN NEW MEXICO, SO AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO CONTEND WITH MUCH RUST, JUST SUN BEAT PAINT AND INTERIORS! I'LL TRY TO GET PICTURES UP ASAP.
Sonny feels inadequate..
useless.gif

Welcome from MID-MI. Can't wait to see pics of that collections. It's been over 24 hours, so hopefully your out exercising one of those sweet rights. :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO

quite the collection list, happy Moparing

Wow,,you could have a Mopar show,even if no one else showed up!This club has members world wide and look forward to your input and knowledge from a person that has a great collection.Also,looking forward to seeing some of your cars when you post them!

If he posts them....:bs_flag:

Last edited:
Tough crowd - and they're nice to the newbies. Welcome aboard.

BTW, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PICS? :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back