• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joke or Not? Rockingham Dragway.

Definitely April Fools joke. Not very funny though.

R.U Kydenme is the author of the “story” so BS

uhhh ... yea . the owner is a good guy very involved in track activities. catch him saturday and ask him .

I know it wouldn’t happen in the heart of racing country, but in the NE or Cali it’s possible.

Kind of like telling an employee he’s laid off as a joke when your business is slow. Hits too close to home to be funny.

I hope not but it does not surprise me!
What do you all think?
Rockingham Dragway going green with federal energy grant - The Richmond Observer
I kinda laughed at the brackets in the Post though.
This post reminds me that in October 1965, when I was a member of the ROTC Drum & Bugle Corps at N.C. State University, we were invited to be a part of the ceremonies at the opening day for Rockingham Motor Speedway. During the race, we were in the infield with access to the pits. The noise of the cars was deafening, and I was actually happy when it was over. I'm not a racing fan, and I haven't even been past the location of the speedway since that day; but remembering being there on opening day makes me a bit sad that it no longer is doing what it opened to do.

I'm not a racing fan
01 face 4.gif

01 boooo.jpg

01 face 7.png

01 AZ 3.png

Just got back from the dragway. They were burning plenty of fuel today!

Auto Transport Service
Back