• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought a 67 charger... it’s rough!

Yup, get it going and make sure it's safe then drive the snot out it!! I'm also a fan of Roadkill. I'm also thinking that it will be really expensive to restore that one but bolt on parts can also be unbolted on put onto another car if you find another down the road that's pretty solid and in your price range. If you are a newbie to Mopars (or cars in general), you'll learn a lot on that one which will usually pay high dividends in the education alone.

Yup, get it going and make sure it's safe then drive the snot out it!! I'm also a fan of Roadkill. I'm also thinking that it will be really expensive to restore that one but bolt on parts can also be unbolted on put onto another car if you find another down the road that's pretty solid and in your price range. If you are a newbie to Mopars (or cars in general), you'll learn a lot on that one which will usually pay high dividends in the education alone.
It’ll be a learning experience for sure. I also have a 1960 Lincoln premiere but it’s too nice to rough up. Needed something I could beat on.

Looks like a fun project and has lots of potential if you want to invest the time and money to take it to where you want it. My only advice will be to get a tetanus shot :D

Console car! Awesome......floor pans are a bitch, but when done.....one of the best cars out there.

I remember seeing it advertised locally and thinking it was not a bad price to haggle with the extra parts. Definitely will be some work but I rescued the one in my avatar from a junkyard and it is cool getting them back to the road. I'm just north of you and looking forward to seeing your progress.

These project cars can be priceless. Especially if you can get your kids involved.

I remember seeing it advertised locally and thinking it was not a bad price to haggle with the extra parts. Definitely will be some work but I rescued the one in my avatar from a junkyard and it is cool getting them back to the road. I'm just north of you and looking forward to seeing your progress.
That’s awesome! It’s cool experiencing a car based community like this. Not much of one for my 1960 Lincoln.

I agree with safety issues first I have 3 66s I live on west side of ohio a mile from the Indiana state line first one came from west replaced interior and had local vocational school paint its a driver 10 power tours the second has been in shop for 19 years wrecked when got 3rd parts car bad frame body better than pics if need something I may have
66 CH.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back