• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just can’t get a break!

Legendary Auto Interiors has a limited lifetime warranty.
Found my receipt where I my bought my door panels from Dantes 6 years ago. Called him and said where does it show these were Legendary interior pads cause they were no part numbers or anything on the receipt, just said 70 Charger Upper door pads. He said well we use different vendors and since it’s so far back I dont have anything showing actually whose they were, so without a receipt showing it’s Legendary door pads I’m screwed again and boy have they doubled in price. I called Legendary and they said they would be give me a break but their 4-6 weeks out.

061784B9-28C3-464D-A9B7-BC6BB98BFE67.jpeg

You’re in a lot of company having hassles restoing a ride. My 1st was the worst given the crap-rusted body; with my departed dad’s wisdom and talent we worked through it. On my 2nd resto, installed a new 3:55 gear set and trashed it quick, so bought another. Yep, all sorts of stuff causing unexpected hassles and head scratching, brakes, electrical, cooling, bad aftermarket parts, MORE cash, etc. What’s an applicable saying – par for the course? My experiences led me to be much more patient and nitpicky as I hated having to do something twice. Seems to be close enough? Lol, nada, doesn’t count except in horse shoes.

Found my receipt where I my bought my door panels from Dantes 6 years ago. Called him and said where does it show these were Legendary interior pads cause they were no part numbers or anything on the receipt, just said 70 Charger Upper door pads. He said well we use different vendors and since it’s so far back I dont have anything showing actually whose they were, so without a receipt showing it’s Legendary door pads I’m screwed again and boy have they doubled in price. I called Legendary and they said they would be give me a break but their 4-6 weeks out.

View attachment 1468383
4 to 6 weeks is a blessing, we all have waited over 6 month plus. Thats sucks on your door pads.

Auto Transport Service
Back