• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just found a 69 charger for sale.

blue69runner

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
It needs some work complete car. Was advertise on Hot muscle cars for sale. This person responded to me by E mail. Saying her husband passed away and she has had an operation. The car is in the hands of a shipping company so they will handle the transaction for her. I asked if I could see the car and check it out. Said would be willing to fly their or whatever. Let's see what transpires out of this. Think it is a scam for sure. Any thoughts on this and response to what you guys think would be appreciated. Too good to be true, I think.

Amazed at this day and age someone even has to wonder if that sounds like a scam...

download (2).gif
download (1).gif

They’re definitely going to want all your banking info before they’ll let you see the car.

No one puts a 69 charger in the hands of a shipping company, b bodies specially charger 2nd Gen are sky rocketing in prices, the hole premise from the lady sounds illogical.

It needs some work complete car. Was advertise on Hot muscle cars for sale. This person responded to me by E mail. Saying her husband passed away and she has had an operation. The car is in the hands of a shipping company so they will handle the transaction for her. I asked if I could see the car and check it out. Said would be willing to fly their or whatever. Let's see what transpires out of this. Think it is a scam for sure. Any thoughts on this and response to what you guys think would be appreciated. Too good to be true, I think.
Scam of course, but is her first name Lisa?

Lisa C. has been using the same "ploy/story" for at least the past 2 years.

Have some fun with them. Ask them for their banking information telling them you'll transfer $10k to them to hold it.

Reviews scream SCAM SITE, and they’re email addresses are @gmail.com and @hotmail.com?

What you failed to post was the asking price. If its low for a decent car then you know for sure its a scam.

Yep about the same story I was fed 6 years ago,
7e6ffbbd32b20d608cd6c2acfa318b19.jpg

Would YOU put your car in the hands of a shipping company ? Yeah, right. My thought is, is there anyone who thinks this is NOT a scam !

No one puts a 69 charger in the hands of a shipping company, b bodies specially charger 2nd Gen are sky rocketing in prices, the hole premise from the lady sounds illogical.

download (2).jpeg

Reviews scream SCAM SITE, and they’re email addresses are @gmail.com and @hotmail.com?
the hotmail addy tells me this person has been around for a LONG time.
why do you think those arent legit addies?
because that was one of the first ones i got back in the 2000-s,i ran an entire business for eons using that addy.
in fact ive had that account for over 23 years now.
you cant even get a hotmail addy anymore,hotmail was discontinued and Merged into Outlook many years ago.
the google,or gmail part,is still the same as it was eons ago,so no clues there.
you should be able to track the hotmail one tho,just a thought if you wanted to dig deeper.

Post a picture of the Charger, I bet the con I mean the seller, used pictures from Google and/or old eBay ads.

Auto Transport Service
Back