• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just ordered my Challenger

I have not, just checked locally. Went to three dealers, all said the same thing, cutting prices need to move them, seeing $8000 to $9000 off MSRP? Why, economy, interest rates? Will check out Dan Cummins. Appreciate the heads up, Thank you
Yes, both. Interest rates are killing sales, battery plant builds are paused, which was promising jobs in KY and caused layoffs of construction workers, combined with inflation is driving prices down. I wish I could afford one, I'd buy a hellcat in a second.

Wow, they have a lot of Hellcats.

Some of the "normal" redeyes are actually discounted from the MSRP. But the dealer is charging about $125,000 OVER MSRP for the Demon 170! Yikes!
A981F97A-57DD-483C-BD33-04ED8AAA000F.png

I was emailing the StealerShip and they’ll entertain offers….

They have a Super Stock on the lot that’s pretty much comparable performance wise to a Demon170 that’s running on pump gas. Unfortunately both are factory speed limited to 168MPH.
5C4E3FBF-0322-4CE2-9B8A-F5AF44039B2E.png

View attachment 1634372
I was emailing the StealerShip and they’ll entertain offers….

They have a Super Stock on the lot that’s pretty much comparable performance wise to a Demon170 that’s running on pump gas. Unfortunately both are factory speed limited to 168MPH.
View attachment 1634383
Hell, I'm considering a regular old Hellcat below MSRP! Yeah, they aren't the top of the performance capability, but I'm not seeking to buy an investment - I want to buy a driver to have fun in and enjoy.

Having said that (and back to reality), who am I kidding? The funds aren't there so I'll have to stick with my 70 Road Runner :rolleyes:

Hawk, I'm sure that your Roadrunner could surprise a few Hellcats.

Auto Transport Service
Back