• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Something I Saw

metaldad

Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
had to blow around this guy heading to the expressway ramp. ice cream trucks are notoriously slow. then, i saw what was making the racket. thought he had no mufflers, amazing if the kids can hear him ringing the bells.. the way this thing was rockin on those 6x6's, its a wonder it didnt fall out when he hits a pot hole. then, i noticed the rest of the equipment
20210818_123351.jpg

Flex pipe exhaust -Window A/C dripping condensation on the master panel-fresh air squirrel cage with electric motor sitting on radiator. I guess they are isolating the motor on that fine wooden frame :wtf:

It's a ice cream truck! How else are they supposed to keep their product cold/frozen? No different than the Raghead that drives a old A.F. bread truck with the genny on a 500 lb. bumper hitch! Haters just gotta hate about everything, don't you?

dude, a little less caffiene, or whatever you're ingesting.
WHERE, do you get anything out of the opening post, that i'm hateful?
only posted a pic, of an interesting power plant in the back of an ice cream truck, that i thought the gearheads here might be interested in. geesh!
and, especially after YOU made a raghead comment

Auto Transport Service
Back