• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just when you thought eating Tide pods was dumb

Now-Thats-A-Level-Of-Stupid-600x450.jpg

Had No interest until somebody mentioned hot babes, so I watched. At least I got a chuckle of the dumbasses that fell out of the cars.

At the risk of setting the new records for red x's here goes..

I know it smells like BenGay and prune juice around here a lot. I can taste the liver pills and multi-vitamins now too!!

So young healthy active people get out of a car rolling at a walking speed and dance around then get back in.
Now try to remember back before herniated discs, bad hips, arthritis and artificial knees....i will give you a couple minutes...

Ok, you fuckers that bought these cars new took them out and beat the piss out of them, burnouts, drag racing, street racing and all kinds of backroad mayhem!!

They created cupholders to hold your beer while shifting. Radial tires for better control when racing and shoulder belts to keep you upright when you got home and passed out in the driveway (kept you from falling on the horn and waking the neighbors.

Remember when a good bench racing session involved talking about speed clinics and kicking someones ***?? Now you snowflakes (sorry but it happens to the best) talk about what clinic your going to in order to get a camera shoved up your ***!
Remember when you bought your drugs from a guy names Jimenez?? Now you rely on Humana??

So they get out of their car and dance!! You fuckers should be rejoicing!!

They aint on their ******* cell phones!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
And these are the ones that voted for Hillary, i'm glad i'm a deplorable!

Auto Transport Service
Back