• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice is Served

Good for you.

I document everything as well.

You'd be amazed at the number of "professionals" who almost refuse to communicate in writing or via email unless you insist.

Also on your "takeaway" points- don't be afraid to explain to someone who should probably know better how to do their job as it pertains to your situation.....and don't assume they know.

I've had to explain to doctors and nurses, the DMV, realtors, insurance companies, banks, the county, etc.....

I'll second the good luck wish on restitution.

I'm still waiting (since 1986) for the $500 from they guy who hit my 67 Coronet and ran, but was found and convicted.

In FL, at least you can fill out a wage garnishment form that the clerk of court puts in the file.

Stick it to that a hole good on you now he can't screw anyone else for a long time. You saved alot of fellow car guys .
Good job .shame you had to go threw this but atleast you didn't get shafted
Tell that a hole to drop the soap and take what's coming to him like a man

I think the real shame is the Corvette guys who got ripped for close to $30,000 and filed civil suits. They won their judgements, but will never get their money. They were told last year that because they had filed civil suits, they couldn't be involved in the criminal case. I talked to the ASA and said they could be if Harris (my sleaze bag) pled not guilty, went to trial, and tried to deny he had ever defrauded anyone. Then those other cases could all be brought in to refute his direct testimony, and he agreed they could and would be. One of the guys has terminal cancer and only has a couple of years left, if even that, and really wanted to see Harris go to jail for what he did to him. He'll get to see him go to jail, just not because of that, and I hope that's enough for him.

Auto Transport Service
Back