• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

K-Frame Restoration Parts

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
Now that it’s all getting sand blasted and powder coated, I’ll need to get new parts and rubber.

Anyone have any experience with this company? $289

Also getting this: Firmfeel Mopar Suspension and Steering

And, I already have the lower control arms strengthen bars.

Places online, any offer wholesale prices?

Thanks!

PST is a sponsor here and a discount for FBBO members.

After sandblasting, we just usually take a good look at the K-frame, and re-weld any joints that look like they need a little touch up, from the factory production method's...

Answer: Nope. Never heard of them. You could do business with an out-of-left-field company, OR, contact a well-known reputable company others have experience with, and happens to be a sponsor here: PST.

I understand trying to get the best bang for the buck but sometimes it will bite you. I have a post on some Ebay upper ball joints that were China junk. Go with PST and also see if they have the kit to reinforce the K-frame. I followed the link to the outfit you posted and looked at reviews, somethings fishy as I could not see the ones that give 3 stars. Hmmm?

Auto Transport Service
Back