• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB K member for 70 to 72 B body V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

68John

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a 70, 71 or 72 B body V8 K member. In nice shape, PM me here. Thanks, Jean

1970 is one year only. Due to the sway bar mounting 70 and up e body will work

I was under the impression that E body had a slightly different steering box angle than 68-70 B body? Y/N? I currently have a 73 E body K frame/LCA/sway bar/spindles in a 68 Charger, due to adding front disc brakes with the calipers in front. Maybe I am good as-is?

Clarification - I need a 70 only B body K frame! Sorry for the confusion.

Got one nice shape out of 70 roadrunner .Just saw you are in w.a. long way away

If necessary, it would only need to be shipped to South Dakota if the shipping costs are crazy. I can pick it up from there (my parent's place).

I am very interested. How much for it and their zip scode is 57260. My zip code is 98312.
Thanks,
Jean

Don't know how much they weigh, but I'm sure the size is the issue with shipping it.

Hello Here it is Like to get 150.00 plus shipping hard part is finding a sturdy box and i bet at least 100.00 or more to ship Thanks
20240206_132408.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back