• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB K member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the Schumacher web site. I think that they sell Small block to Big block conversion kits.

What I am trying to do is swap the 6 cylinder engine that is in our 63 Dodge 330 with a big block.

Schumacher has been gone for a while now. I've heard US Cartool is picking up their product line ?

I have a 64 4dr Fury 361 and 727 mostly all there but front clip, would like whole car gone to someone that could use it. cheap. if you can come get it.

DSCF1284.JPG

If I was retired, I would probably be seriously considering it. But as it is, it would take too many days off from work to make it worth while. Thanks for the reply.

I've a pretty clean one pulled out of a 65 earlier this summer.

The small or big block will bolt up to these. No need to buy any conversion kit. All the difference is on the engine side of things. I've switched engines many times on this vintage. $200 for my k member. I'm about 45 minutes North of Rochester, Mn. I probably have some brackets for big block too I could sell pretty cheap. You'd just need to buy the rubber insulators.

Can post pictures if you want. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back