• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD KELSEH HAYES ROTOR #14512

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE ROTOR KELSEY HAYES BRAND never out of the box 2 piece rotor left studs in rotor. Don't know what it fits Price $250.00 Bob Horman

Kelsey Hayes rotor 4.JPG

Kelsey Haves rotor 3.JPG

Kelsey Hayes rotor 1.JPG

Kelsey Hayes rotor 2.JPG

Is it 4.5” bolt circle?
what is the diameter of the rotor?
how thick is the rotor?

Is it 4.5” bolt circle?
what is the diameter of the rotor?
how thick is the rotor?
Here is some answers to your questions. The rotor in the box pictured id 11 inches in diameter. the bolt pattern is 4.5 inches. the rotor is technically NOS I took it out of the box pictured. There is no wheel bearing grease on the races where the bearings go in. There is no stamping on studs of Left or Right. The first three pictures are of the rotor that came out of the box. I have second rotor. I will put 2 pictures and info on second rotor. I am selling these parts because i don't need them. I own a 68-dodge charger Hemi car. The car had drum brake the had 80 thousand miles on it and didn't stop worth a s---. I converted it to factory disc brake that came on 1966-69 B body cars this is how I came to have these rotors. I bought a bunch of part from guy who said the parts fit a 68-b body car. I found a pair of original MOPAR b body rotors in the original Mopar boxes. I don't need these rotors. I was told the rotor in the box was C body because 1968 C body cars use Kelsey hays brake parts the rotor in the box says on the box KELSEY.

ROtor #1 2.JPG

ROtor #1 3.JPG

Last edited:
Here is some answers to your questions. The rotor in the box pictured id 11 inches in diameter. the bolt pattern is 4.5 inches. the rotor is technically NOS I took it out of the box pictured. There is no wheel bearing grease on the races where the bearings go in. There is no stamping on studs of Left or Right. The first three pictures are of the rotor that came out of the box. I have second rotor. I will put 2 pictures and info on second rotor. I am selling these parts because i don't need them. I own a 68-dodge charger Hemi car. The car had drum brake the had 80 thousand miles on it and didn't stop worth a s---. I converted it to factory disc brake that came on 1966-69 B body cars this is how I came to have these rotors. I bought a bunch of part from guy who said the parts fit a 68-b body car. I found a pair of original MOPAR b body rotors in the original Mopar boxes. I don't need these rotors. I was told the rotor in the box was C body because 1968 C body cars use Kelsey hays brake parts the rotor in the box says on the box KELSEY.

View attachment 1515814

View attachment 1515815

View attachment 1515816
Now I am talking about another rotor I have, and I want to sell. The rotor measures 11 5/8 to3/4 in diameter. the studs have L stamped on the studs. There is no extra wheel bearing grease or never had any grease in or outer bearing races. I believe this rotor is technically NOS/new never on a car. I hope this helps you Bob Horman If you want to talk by phone send me your phone number and I will call you. My email is [email protected] I enclosed 2 pictures of the second rotor

ROTOr #2 2.JPG

ROTOr #2 1.JPG

BOB.
67-69 "C" body DISC brakes were BUDD, not Kelsey Hayes, like someone told you.
C body Budd
B body Bendix
A body Kelsey Hayes.
Every Mopar body line used brakes from someone else.

BOB.
67-69 "C" body DISC brakes were BUDD, not Kelsey Hayes, like someone told you.
C body Budd
B body Bendix
A body Kelsey Hayes.
Every Mopar body line used brakes from someone else.
I rechecked the bolts looks like center to center bolts 4 1/4 I am wrong Thanks to Jim, he knows everything I am stupid. Maybe these are for a dart A body car Bob Horman

Check the thickness of that new rotor.
If it's .810 thousandths, or very close to that figure, it's an A body rotor.

Check the thickness of that new rotor.
If it's .810 thousandths, or very close to that figure, it's an A body rotor.
I measured 70 thousands on the front side. These are brand new rotors bob horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back