• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kiwi Muscle Car Club car show Feb 16th

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
A warm welcome is extended to all who can attend next weekend - Sunday 16th Feb. My truck will guide the way in , and there will be loads of quality MoPars attending. And for those who cannot make it for obvious reasons, there will be a load of pics following the event. :headbang:

This is the show poster....
Waiuku_zps2fa13d2e.jpg

Hope to see a few of you guys there - bring the family car if the MoPar is not ready. Plenty of eye-candy available on the day.

I would have come for sure but if I can't bring Chuy :grommit:forget it! Oh yea then there's the half way around the world thing lol.
Have a good time, wish I could be there.

Just been tidying up the venue today, and also secured some R/C planes and a helicopter for display flying. This thing is gonna be bigger than a big thing. :headbang: Hopefully will get some good video footage as well as some pro photos to share here after the event.

Thanks Kiwi,
Unfortunately I can't make it as I am at work :cwm10:. Have a great event and can't wait to see the pictures.

Been out working hard to prep the acreage for the show next weekend. Also found time to check out some of the attractions;

[video=youtube;iFJ8SsaffX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFJ8SsaffX0[/video]

I wasn't quite ready for the sonic booms in the barn....but I will be next time :laughing7:

This bad boy is going to squash a car....Mustang if I have anything to do with it :icon_fU:

DSC02241_zpsf58f0208.jpg

and this tractor has had an engine transplant for extra effect....

DSC02258_zpseafd9919.jpg

I can hardly wait :headbang:

Is this happening at your property Kiwi and whose tractors? Yours?

Sadly not. The event is being held at fellow FBBO member MowPar's Ranch. Those tractors and bullies are part of a very unique collection just a few miles from the show venue. More pics and video later...they are really a sight to see and hear.
We took a couple of young travelling American guys over to see the collection, and they were astounded. Wrote about the experience in their blog etc. :icon_thumright:

Look at the grooves at the bottom of the axle below - from the 1935 McCormick-Deering tractor;

DSC02272_zps843aef15.jpg

Believe it not, those grooves were made by barley straw. Think about how many miles that tractor has done to wear away that cast iron axle like that.

Sadly not. The event is being held at fellow FBBO member MowPar's Ranch. Those tractors and bullies are part of a very unique collection just a few miles from the show venue. More pics and video later...they are really a sight to see and hear.
We took a couple of young travelling American guys over to see the collection, and they were astounded. Wrote about the experience in their blog etc. :icon_thumright:

Look at the grooves at the bottom of the axle below - from the 1935 McCormick-Deering tractor;

Believe it not, those grooves were made by barley straw. Think about how many miles that tractor has done to wear away that cast iron axle like that.

Really cool and the collection is neat. Did you get their blog address?

Very cool, I go to a few old farm shows every year... I love that stuff, actually anything old.
Man I would love to be there for your show, is the mow boy going to be done cutting by then?

I used to go to steam rallies in England when I was stationed over there .. they had steam cars and tractors etc and a load of all years of John Deeres and Massey's etc

Really cool and the collection is neat. Did you get their blog address?

Here ya go.... http://www.crusinmusin.blogspot.co.nz/?m=1

Read page 6 - gives a good account of where MowPar (Cliff) and I met up with the boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool, I go to a few old farm shows every year... I love that stuff, actually anything old.
Man I would love to be there for your show, is the mow boy going to be done cutting by then?

You'd be more than welcome to come :headbang: hay-making is nearly done this season, although a couple of jobs came in last week.
We spent yesterday topping and tidying the parking and show areas, just a general tidy up of paddocks that were grazed up until last week. Can't have them city folk getting the shoes dirtied up with cow-pies :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and just for information....Lloyd who owns the tractor collection is 80 years old, and happily married :icon_thumright: ....and is more spritely than some 50 year olds I know.

Here ya go.... http://www.crusinmusin.blogspot.co.nz/?m=1

Read page 6 - gives a good account of where MowPar (Cliff) and I met up with the boys.

- - - Updated - - -

You'd be more than welcome to come :headbang: hay-making is nearly done this season, although a couple of jobs came in last week.
We spent yesterday topping and tidying the parking and show areas, just a general tidy up of paddocks that were grazed up until last week. Can't have them city folk getting the shoes dirtied up with cow-pies :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and just for information....Lloyd who owns the tractor collection is 80 years old, and happily married :icon_thumright: ....and is more spritely than some 50 year olds I know.

Just read it all through .. that part anyway. You and Cliff are magicians and saved those boys lives to hear them tell of it. Nice going guys

A good friend of ours lives on Lake Roterua, Bay of Plenty area (moved there from England 25 years ago), We are going to be heading your way in the next couple of years, I'll have to make sure it's going to be when your having your show.

Thank's for helping those guys, your true Ambassadors.

A good friend of ours lives on Lake Roterua, Bay of Plenty area (moved there from England 25 years ago), We are going to be heading your way in the next couple of years, I'll have to make sure it's going to be when your having your show.

Thank's for helping those guys, your true Ambassadors.

Say the word when you are likely to come out....we can arrange personalised transport from the airport :hello2: ...and I don't mean a regular Taxi. Rotorua is only 2-3 hours drive from here, and is one our bigger tourist destinations.
Book your trip for approx early Feb 2016 :icon_thumright:

So how was the show? Where's the pics?

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow....I had a professional photographer capture the cars, and will be making them available here for all to oogle at :headbang:

Show went well though, and over 200 cars passed through the gates on the day.
Here is a video shot by one of the guests (not my video)...

[video=youtube;0d_lJZTyKsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d_lJZTyKsg[/video]

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back