• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knockout game goes right!!

Too bad after beating the crap out of him she didn't stand up, pull out a pistol and shoot his dumba$$ execution style right there on the floor. No jury would have convicted her.

Too bad after beating the crap out of him she didn't stand up, pull out a pistol and shoot his dumba$$ execution style right there on the floor. No jury would have convicted her.
Oh but you're wrong. Once he's subdued, the threat to life is pretty much over and anything more than what they did would be in a grand jury in a heart beat and I don't think they would no bill anyone that did such a thing but the punishment phase would probably be light. Now if she pulled out a legal gun and shot the bastard right off, then that would be a different story....then she would be in fear of her from his first punch and a quick shot would have been considered self defense and nothing more but shooting him after the pounding would have been considered revenge...but then she could probably plead temp insanity and maybe get away with it :D

Oh but you're wrong. Once he's subdued, the threat to life pretty much over and anything more than what they did would be in a grand jury in a heart beat and I don't think they would no bill anyone that did such a thing but the punishment phase would probably be light.

Of course your interpretation of the law is correct. I am looking at it strictly from the right thing to do prospective.

That was great. He is lucky it was that guy that kicked him in the face. That crap happens around me someone is gonna get a steel toe linesman boot to the face.

20131209_201123.jpg

My wife is a very nice person. If that had happened to her, she would have wailed on the dude, and then very kindly apologized, and would have proceeded to help him put his teeth back in to his mouth. At that point she probably would have gotten slightly upset and completely beat the **** out of the bastard to the point that the police would have been scraping his remains off of the floor.

I'm not afraid of too many guys buy women are a different matter. Too unpredictable. Mose guys think that they are good fighters but they usually telegraph their moves, especially if they've had a few. But women, you never know what might happen.

Oh great now in Las Vegas.
My best friend S&W 40 would have stopped it quicker.
Thank God they still allow us CCW's in Vegas

the guy must have just been a bystander.if that happened to any of our wives or girlfreinds he would be dead.what kinda punk targets a woman.dear god just let this happen near me once!i will show that pos what pain is!

I carry a 40 with a 9mm backup. I'm just waiting. Ammo is to expensive so no warning shots.

Couldn't load the video, wish I could've seen it. I've seen other video's of the same thing. As more-n-more of this crap happens, maybe the lawmakers will make an exception and rule it as self-defense beings it was unprovoked and unsolicited. 've read where a couple people have died from that stupid chit.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for posting that "it made my day". In the world we live in I just love seeing someone like that get a good old fashion boot shining. Good for him, I can only hope people are catching on and this starts happening more regularly but then again that would be racial discrimination in the press's eyes wouldn't it.

I agree that the legal "application-of-force" is "supposed" to be suspended, once the threat is neutralized. However, the victims primal instincts of "fight-or-flight" may be hard to control after an attack like that. How about a little "PTSD" thrown in there for defense? Assault the wrong person, and they wont stop till the attackers head is mush.

Auto Transport Service
Back