• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

knurl

daredevil

Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know offhand the knurl size for the studs in a 66 10 in. front drum from a coronet. I need to change to long studs all rh

knocked a couple out this afternoon and they mike .625 in case anyone was interested. We could use some techs on this board.

I was just dealing with this last weekend. I put a new stud in an 11" drum and it was .620" or .625". I can check the stud in the original 66 Belvedere 10" drum and get back to you. Pretty sure it's the same.

I am a tech by the way.

I have used the 3" Moroso studs in front rotors. They fit perfect. Never tried to find a set for drums though.

I installed a set of .618 knurl and they were snug but not secure so i threw a tack weld on two sides on the back and works great with my open lugs.car should run high 10 low 11 so im getting ready for an occasional trip to the track.

Auto Transport Service
Back