• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L/H Lug Nuts for Torq Thrust D Wheels. Where to find?

The info i have is from another member here. His info says dorman 610-290 for front DISCS, and 610-287 for the rear, right hand thread all, of course. I believe front drums are a third different size.
I would call Dr Diff, he has made recommendations for longer studs, im sure he has the right info. He might be hard to reach till after new year.

I believe the Torq Thrust wheels require a flat seat area with washer and extended shank through the wheel, typical Mopar acorn lug nuts will not work on the Torq Thrust's.

If I recall, I got some nice lugs made by "Gorilla" or something like that for mine, but I don't remember if they had LEFT hand thread too. I'll have to check.
That's correct I looked at mine they are flat and have a thick washer.

That's correct I looked at mine they are flat and have a thick washer.
Wow. That depends greatly on whether you have the new ones being currently made, which DO use conical lugs.... or the real vintage (not just vintage style) that use mag lugs with a shank, and washer.
American Racing have definitely used both styles on torque thrusts.
If the lug area has a spot faced flat area, you need shank lugs, if you have a big countersunk looking angle, you need conical, (and likely, longer studs).

Figured it out 2 years ago.:thumbsup:

1 Rt 66 Natl..jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back