• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late build RT/SE Charger. Friend just picked up...

69rag500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
Rt Se 1.jpg
Rt Se 2.jpg
Rt Se 3.jpg

Looks nice. So many say they like the ‘69 over the ‘70… but those “Duster special” headrests look cheap. I remember them from our new for 1970 Duster. :)

That battery tray has seen better days.

Kinda odd.. The battery tray is rusty under the paint, so clearly the battery tray has been painted.. Likely the whole engine compartment has been paints since the paint on the inner fender matches the battery tray....
Which might make you think the car was restored... But the paint on the decklid id blown up.... Including part of the stripe.. Which should be a decal....

Do you have more of the story? Super cool Charger that needs to be out on the road...

I agree,needs a Roadkill style thrashing to get it up and on the road.

Nice looks like a relatively solid car to start with
hopefully not a bunch of paint covering up old rusted out
parts like that battery tray & pitted inner fender...

could be/should be cool project

Nice looking. My guess would be, they painted the engine bay while the engine was out for something. "Hey...while it's out...let's clean it up and paint in here..."

Auto Transport Service
Back