• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest build from Gear Head Factory in California

fabman1320

Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Wanted to share some photos of our 1969 Coronet R/T build to get some feedback. Project started out fairly simple and morphed into what you see here. Mopar engines west supplied the 700HP stroked 440 with F&B "Six Pack" fuel injection which is backed up by the original A-833 4 speed with an overdrive 4th gear for freeway driving.
Coronet 015.jpgCoronet 001.jpgCoronet 002.jpgCoronet 003.jpgCoronet 004.jpgCoronet 005.jpgCoronet 006.jpgCoronet 008.jpgCoronet 009.jpgCoronet 010.jpgCoronet 011.jpgCoronet 012.jpg

WOW! Very nice! What does M.E.W. get for a motor like that?

I didn't see the ticket but not cheap I'm sure. We have used them many times in the past with lots of success and will definitely use them again.

I like the frame connectors. They seem like a lower profile than the cnc versions most sell. How many points of contact with the body?

Just three points but sleeves were welded into the frame for strength.

Thats a AWESOME looking monster you have there! Great job!

it's most likely the angle of the first pic...but it looks like 69 charger taillights going in

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Tail lights are the original Coronet R/T units.
Jeff

very cool, that should be a ton of fun to drive.

Suspension is Magnum Force but I made some alterations to the 4 link to make it better for our application. I have used their suspension on several cars and have had no complaints and handling is impeccable. Thanks for the comment.
Jeff

I wouldn't be caught dead in that car...............Cause you would never catch me!!!! Love it

Love it, looks like a blast to drive.

Auto Transport Service
Back