• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

leaf springs for 73 Satty waygun

waygun

Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
Hey,guys!
I see lots of suppliers for replacement rear leaf springs for B bodies-but up to 71-72.
None mention if they fit a B body wagon.
Do they fit?
My springs are totally bagged out and the air shocks are just a Band-Aid for now.
If I have to,I can get rid of the rear iso-clamp biscuit and use earlier shock plates.
I do plan upgrading the k frame to solid mounts.The fatcory bushings are.. well....bushed,lol.
Thanks in advance.
th_waygunwheels003-1.jpg

Not sure if the springs for the 73 RR/Satellite are the same for the wagon, but contact ESPO Springs and Things, they may be able to help you! Its where I got mine for my 73 RR.

We offer springs for your Satelite Wagon. They are $590 for the set with free shipping within the US. Also you can use your member discount.

Thanks
James

Not sure if the springs for the 73 RR/Satellite are the same for the wagon, but contact ESPO Springs and Things, they may be able to help you! Its where I got mine for my 73 RR.

+1 Laura at ESPO knows her stuff. They build to order and will ship within a week, very fast turnaround.

Auto Transport Service
Back