• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB leaf springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

early2drsedan

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
i am looking for a set of leaf springs from a 63 plymouth with 20in front segment no super stock 318-383 car ok needed with a good main leaf and not rusty thanks

If you're talking about stock leafs, I've a clean set that I took out of a 64 that was a Texas car. It was a 318 automatic car.

I'm about 35 min SE of downtown St Paul. Yours for $25.00

If you're talking about stock leafs, I've a clean set that I took out of a 64 that was a Texas car. It was a 318 automatic car.

I'm about 35 min SE of downtown St Paul. Yours for $25.00
64 have a 21 in segment thanks thought

I have the set from my '63 Dodge 330. The car was from California, so the rust is from lack of original Factory paint. I can get a few pics if you are interested, as I am going with SS springs on it. In the pics, I had added a set of overload shocks, the ones with the springs for trailering, and it sat nice with some decent tires on it. Let me know on them, shipping would be from Lancaster, NY, 14086...
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back