• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf Springs

Superbee Sean

Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Anyone install a pair of Eaton Detroit Leaf Springs on there ride? I have a 68 Super Bee and was thinking of replacing the original springs……they offer a 1” above stock spring….anyone installed these? Not dropping her, and don’t want Jacked Up either……thoughts?

Go to the suspension thread and read all the different springs. Lots of talk over there and some great input.

Far as I tell the Eaton Detroit springs are top quality. If you don't want to change the ride height, use their standard height spring.

When I first got my 66 Charger 12 years ago, had original springs that were shot. Did a lot of research and ordered Eaton Detroit springs and was very pleased with them. They were standard springs, no extra leafs. They are most helpful on the phone if you have questions. First rate quality..

Here's my '68, with ESPO Hemi-spec springs + 1".

LtOct2020.jpg

I ordered the Eaton +1 a long time ago for my 68 Charger thinking they would sag down but they never did. I do like them at their height I just need bigger tires.

Auto Transport Service
Back