• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leanna could use our help.

May want to wait before sending it to her business, could be taxable earnings.

I’ve been talking to her through messenger, and the [email protected] is the PayPal she asked that we use. She also asked me if I could post it for her, as she is feeling a little overwhelmed right now.

Just a little note to tell you guys that the troops are rallying over at FABO as well, so a little spirited competition may emerge to help drive us all to make this a big success. Let’s show her some of the love that she shows us all, she is indeed one special lady!

my condolence's Leanna, and need to say, what a great bunch of people here! helping an a great person.

my paypal wants to convert dollars to eur when I try to send to [email protected] never done that before not sure if I've been hacked or what? anyone else

i'll try it again mine would send it but it wanted to convert to euros, never done that and have used paypal many times

My condolences too!

I’m in!

Waiting to hear back from her fellas. I am more than willing to host the same type deal she did for me
if she'll allow it (and you all want it)!!

As you may recall, many members just sent gifts directly to my PayPal as you're now talking about doing
for her. PLEASE, if you do so - try to send it as a "gift" so that PP doesn't take that percentage out of it!

Waiting to hear from her now...

Ed, we hear back sir?

Ed, we hear back sir?
Absolutely, sir! She and I had a nice talk on the phone yesterday and I then started the auction
on her behalf as a result - and she's now chimed in on it as well.
Full steam ahead! :thumbsup:

my paypal wants to convert dollars to eur when I try to send to [email protected] never done that before not sure if I've been hacked or what? anyone else

First off, thank you Don -- and everybody else!!! You guys are simply amazing!!

I'm not sure where the link got glitchy but Specialty is misspelled in that one. I just have the one shop account but it has two email addresses that get to the same place. The second is paypal's "quick link" that identifies the shop when you use it.

[email protected]
or
Paypal.me/CudaChick

I'm just completely blown away by all of this between the prayers, support, donations and auctions. It's hard to comprehend and even harder to put my feelings into words. I'll just go with a big Group Hug and invite everybody to join in. Thank you all ...... for EVERYTHING.

Auto Transport Service
Back