• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leanna could use our help.

First off, thank you Don -- and everybody else!!! You guys are simply amazing!!

I'm not sure where the link got glitchy but Specialty is misspelled in that one. I just have the one shop account but it has two email addresses that get to the same place. The second is paypal's "quick link" that identifies the shop when you use it.

[email protected]
or
Paypal.me/CudaChick

I'm just completely blown away by all of this between the prayers, support, donations and auctions. It's hard to comprehend and even harder to put my feelings into words. I'll just go with a big Group Hug and invite everybody to join in. Thank you all ...... for EVERYTHING.
Oh, let me try to copy/paste that into the auction thread!

Mom once told me, "giving is such selfish act." I was young and did not understand.
She just added: The joy she received was so much greater than the value of what she gave>"
And to think, this was the same little woman that knocked my on my ***, hard..more than a couple of time.... too!??

We did send you a donation for your beautiful mother! May you know that
your mom is resting peacefully in the arms of her heavenly savior! We hope
that you find comfort in knowing this. Please take care of yourself, and your close family.. and tell them you love them everyday! RIP Mom! Also, thank
you for being the Mistress of Metal too!

I'm not sure where the link got glitchy but Specialty is misspelled in that one. I just have the one shop account but it has two email addresses that get to the same place. The second is paypal's "quick link" that identifies the shop when you use it.

[email protected]
or
Paypal.me/CudaChick

I'm just completely blown away by all of this between the prayers, support, donations and auctions. It's hard to comprehend and even harder to put my feelings into words. I'll just go with a big Group Hug and invite everybody to join in. Thank you all ...... for EVERYTHING.
plain and simple you get back what you put in, you put alot in being a good person that you are, its just your turn to get some good back when life happens. we've got your back! Both of my parents have been gone for a long time, usually there isn't a day I don't think about them, usually brings a smile to my face, but sometimes a tear, but always a good memory. Take care.

[email protected]
or
Paypal.me/CudaChick

The F*BO families will help you through this Leanna.....wish I was closer to be able to do a little more.

BTW....good to see your avatar has that nice Golden Glow again. :thumbsup:
There are some great people here. :)

The outpouring of support of all kinds continues to just blow me away here guys!

Between those who have sent paypal deposits toward future work (which is actually my preference because I'll NEVER be able to repay all of the kindness and generosity extended to me this week), paid my renewal for a FBBO Gold Membership, direct donations, or just said a little prayer for me and my brother (who I still haven't been able to find), I've found myself more at a loss for the right words these last few days than ever before.

Nothing I can compose truly captures the gratitude, heart-warming, despair-lifting and outright LOVE I feel every time I sit down at this computer. I'm on my third box of Kleenex since Tuesday afternoon and I'm not a crier. ... or at least I never was, let's put it that way.

I have always been proud to be a member of Joey's boards over the years (dating back to when @AdamR launched FABO) for many, many reasons, but mostly because the caliber of people who make them what they are are the Cream Of The Mopar Crop ... and who have shown time and again that they can enjoy cars while getting past individual differences, band and rally together, and make pretty much anything happen they set their minds to.

Thank you one and all for helping to literally change my life. It's an honor and a privilege sharing this little part of the world with you. << curtsey >>

@CudaChick1968
You have my condolences. My dad passed away almost 11 years ago. I had to handle the funeral home/cremation stuff. Some of the tools I’ve been using on my Super Bee used to be his.

Regarding your screen name, were you born in 1968? Or does that refer to the model year only? The 68 in my name is my birth year.

@CudaChick1968
You have my condolences. My dad passed away almost 11 years ago. I had to handle the funeral home/cremation stuff. Some of the tools I’ve been using on my Super Bee used to be his.

Regarding your screen name, were you born in 1968? Or does that refer to the model year only? The 68 in my name is my birth year.

Thank you for your support and the story @MoparGuy68! A lot of my tools were my dad's too, treasured and useful keepsakes. He's the reason I'm the gearhead I am today ... my brother never liked to get dirty.

I'm a '65 model -- old enough to know better but still too young to resist :lol:-- but my Fastback is a '68. I've had this handle since I got online in 1999.

Thank you for your support and the story @MoparGuy68! A lot of my tools were my dad's too, treasured and useful keepsakes. He's the reason I'm the gearhead I am today ... my brother never liked to get dirty.

I'm a '65 model -- old enough to know better but still too young to resist :lol:-- but my Fastback is a '68. I've had this handle since I got online in 1999.
You dont resist well you are right handed.

'68 Fastback. You have impeccable taste!

Auto Transport Service
Back