• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Left hand thread lug nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

old guys rule

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Looking for left hand one half inch by 20 preferably steel, preferably new. Anyone know where I can look?

I only have a canister for a 71 Satellite for A/C Are they the same. My membership ran out. So PM hoping to buy new membership next week. Thanks Paul

How many do you have? What are you asking for them? What is your PayPal address?

Please exchange personal information and money dealings via Private Message - no need for Gold Membership to do that....and you won't get a thousand emails from the Prince of Nigeria next week. Trust me....you'll be thankful later.

Looking for left hand one half inch by 20 preferably steel, preferably new. Anyone know where I can look?

What type? Original plain steel open end, Chrome Acorn style, Chrome 1/2 or full duplex for mag wheels?

Please exchange personal information and money dealings via Private Message - no need for Gold Membership to do that....and you won't get a thousand emails from the Prince of Nigeria next week. Trust me....you'll be thankful later.
It's always been a dream of mine to meet the prince of Nigeria

Can you send as family and friends or add so no fees. Thanks Paul

Not accusing Mr. Carter but ...

When I hear this bells and whistles and a big, red, flashing "scammer" light goes off.

I'd add extra to cover the fees but there's no way in hell I'll ever do "friends and family" unless they're actually friends and family !! At least that way you can recover your money if it is a scam.

Orig steel open end. $?
All I have are old rusty ones.
The Chrome duplex ones are new. I bought them to mount some 8-lug hurricane wheels on my '68 Truck, but I sold the truck and rims, then found the lugs I special ordered

Not accusing Mr. Carter but ...

I'd add extra to cover the fees but there's no way in hell I'll ever do "friends and family" unless they're actually friends and family !! At least that way you can recover your money if it is a scam.
Yes you are!
Like $25 is going to break anybody's bank! I just did a sale here for $10 on a F&F paypal deal, I wound up eating $2.50 because I'm a nice guy!!

Change them to right hand, most parts stores have them that's what I did.

Change them to right hand, most parts stores have them that's what I did.
That is why I have the old rusty ones, I went to right hand studs. Guessing it might be more for restoration if looking for new left hand nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back