• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

let the count down begin!

Good luck pal. They can do amazing stuff these days so my fingers are crossed that it goes well for ya. Keep in touch!

Good luck bb, everything will go well.Prayers.

Well guys here it is crunch time! As most of you know I got a broken back! We did court and won but didn't get what was needed to fund the next surgery! A few strings pulled here and there and surgery finally was approved threw my insurance. They refused to pay for it for over a year! So now the time is here to get on with my life. In 36 more mins I will no longer be aloud to eat foods or dark liquids so for the next 3 days I can eat jello ,chicken broth sprite Apple juice and that's aboutb it!So I will be very much hangry! Come wed morning is the surgery ,tomorrow is pre surgery stuff and blood work ect a full body x Ray and a ,c.t. scan. Tues is starve all day I have to do the wheel bearings on the charger so maybe I'll do that to get my mind off of starving to death! Then if I'm not dead wed morning is my surgery finally after 5 years and one failed surgery a not so good court outcome I'm finally here and let's hope this doc is better then the last! So first thing Is he's cutting me open von the side and replacing the fake disc the last guy put in with ones the proper size (hey there's a thought use the right stuff) next he will close me up then roll me on my stomach. Cut me open like a pig and cut out everything the past a hole did to me! Because it's broken in places and screws are loose in the bone and there's a piece of broken bone flooting around in there !So cutty cutty fixxy fixxy and hide and seek the missing bone so basically he's playing a real version of operation! Then he's going to fix it right. Then off to recovery. We're they will do the most horrible thing to me try to feed me hospital food! I'll be in the hospital for a week to two weeks depending on if he can do both surgerys at the same time or if we need to wait a day in between them! Then I go home as my insurance refuses to pay for physical therapy so lucky me I planned ahead and bought the equipment and I know what I did last time so I'll do it by my self ! Then it's 3-4 months recovery time till i can start working on my cars again . Sadly vim going to miss turkey run yet again and a few good local shows . I put the charger away and covered her up because I'm not going to be able to drive her till dec time! So here we go no turningb back now ,I'm ready to meet my maker of it happens I'm good with it! The % rating for getting better staying the same getting worse or dieing wasn't the best looking numbers but the pain to to much it is what it is ! So come Wednesday I will be gone for awhile not sure when I'll be back ! Someone tell r.c. my vacation is way more dangerous then his and not to be a pussy go do something more dangerous! Maybe jerk a killer whale off or something why covered in dead fish! Guys if I don't make it, make sure my wife doesn't sell my chargers to some doosh bag a hole
Bb70 feel your pain hope all goes well for you ,it gets rough waiting for all to come but hopefully all will go good I`m still waiting to see what they will do for me ,take and come back soon we will all miss your post :thumbsup:

maybe you be lucky and get a good looking nurse
depositphotos_1211698-stock-photo-portrait-of-the-pretty-nurse.jpg

Bb70charger500:
Good luck man and best wishes
I will say a couple of prayers for you and family for a "positive-outcome"

April
Felony Hit and Run
Cops finally caught them
I was on a Ducati Superbike 996
Airlifted to Kern Trauma Center (Kern County, CA)
Was told by MY Lawyer that "WE" can only get the money in their Insurance Contract Coverage
Good luck
PS: In my case, she was 17, Blondie American Gal, Her boyfriend: Illegal Alien, no DL, she had no DL, no registration.
So WE went after her parents Insurance because she was a minor
$100K
I kept $22K
Hospital HAS to be reimbursed....
GOOD LUCK!

BB...I know its your back but my wife just had two discs replaced in her neck. Her surgery was about two hours and she woke up in NO PAIN. She just stayed overnight to be sure and then home. She hasn't had to take a percoset since June. I think you'll be good to go soon. Good luck.

Best wishes and good luck. I had major back surgery (6hours) 3 years ago. First couple of weeks after was a little rough, nothing you can't handle. Except for arthritis, back is in a lot better shape. The best thing I did was to rent a lift chair for a month, I think it was less than a hundred bucks.

So I got my blood work done I got my x Ray done then I was called and told they need more blood so off to another needle got a beginner she missed then dug around for the vain gave up went to the other arm were I got stuck 1 hour before hand and stuck me again! God this sucks and I'm freaking hungry

Well guys here it is crunch time! As most of you know I got a broken back! We did court and won but didn't get what was needed to fund the next surgery! A few strings pulled here and there and surgery finally was approved threw my insurance. They refused to pay for it for over a year! So now the time is here to get on with my life. In 36 more mins I will no longer be aloud to eat foods or dark liquids so for the next 3 days I can eat jello ,chicken broth sprite Apple juice and that's aboutb it!So I will be very much hangry! Come wed morning is the surgery ,tomorrow is pre surgery stuff and blood work ect a full body x Ray and a ,c.t. scan. Tues is starve all day I have to do the wheel bearings on the charger so maybe I'll do that to get my mind off of starving to death! Then if I'm not dead wed morning is my surgery finally after 5 years and one failed surgery a not so good court outcome I'm finally here and let's hope this doc is better then the last! So first thing Is he's cutting me open von the side and replacing the fake disc the last guy put in with ones the proper size (hey there's a thought use the right stuff) next he will close me up then roll me on my stomach. Cut me open like a pig and cut out everything the past a hole did to me! Because it's broken in places and screws are loose in the bone and there's a piece of broken bone flooting around in there !So cutty cutty fixxy fixxy and hide and seek the missing bone so basically he's playing a real version of operation! Then he's going to fix it right. Then off to recovery. We're they will do the most horrible thing to me try to feed me hospital food! I'll be in the hospital for a week to two weeks depending on if he can do both surgerys at the same time or if we need to wait a day in between them! Then I go home as my insurance refuses to pay for physical therapy so lucky me I planned ahead and bought the equipment and I know what I did last time so I'll do it by my self ! Then it's 3-4 months recovery time till i can start working on my cars again . Sadly vim going to miss turkey run yet again and a few good local shows . I put the charger away and covered her up because I'm not going to be able to drive her till dec time! So here we go no turningb back now ,I'm ready to meet my maker of it happens I'm good with it! The % rating for getting better staying the same getting worse or dieing wasn't the best looking numbers but the pain to to much it is what it is ! So come Wednesday I will be gone for awhile not sure when I'll be back ! Someone tell r.c. my vacation is way more dangerous then his and not to be a pussy go do something more dangerous! Maybe jerk a killer whale off or something why covered in dead fish! Guys if I don't make it, make sure my wife doesn't sell my chargers to some doosh bag a hole
YOU WILL BE FINE WE ARE ALL PULLING FOR YOU Bb70

So I got my blood work done I got my x Ray done then I was called and told they need more blood so off to another needle got a beginner she missed then dug around for the vain gave up went to the other arm were I got stuck 1 hour before hand and stuck me again! God this sucks and I'm freaking hungry
I've always been lucky that my veins stick up very good; I tell them you got 2 tries and then we get someone that can do it right. Getting "stuck" once is bad enuf, dont need mutiples.

Hope you get the best results and a speedy recovery, stay positive even when it sucks.

Good luck, I hope for the best...

I hope for a full & speedy recovery too...

Yeah will do guys it's been nothing but hell today but I'm one day three the pre game crap one more togo it's bound to be easyer tomorrow.
I do have a 4 hour procedure tomorrow a ct Milogram. Sounds bad but they said I've done one already so can't be that bad !

Auto Transport Service
Back