• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

let the count down begin!

Good luck Bb70, surgery has come along ways in a short time so I'm confident you'll be in good shape.

I've always been lucky that my veins stick up very good; I tell them you got 2 tries and then we get someone that can do it right. Getting "stuck" once is bad enuf, dont need mutiples.
I hear you. When I got my colonoscopy the nurse came in to start my IV. The first one she stuck me then said "oops"...second stick different place same result. I asked if we could get someone that knew what they were doing...She said" I've done this for 15 years" ...I said "maybe you need a refresher"..she stomped out and got this good looking younger nurse who stuck the needle the first time and it didn't hurt. And yes Bb ...we are all pulling for you.

Ct. Milogram is done! I'm in recovery for 4 hours now!
IMAG2480.jpg

Best wishes brother.

I never had luck with my surgeries. I wish you better than I .

Give hell brother!! Pray for,the best! We'll be there with you in spirit!

Ok surgery is over! I made it,and boy did the. surgeon find the problem with my back! The last surgeon made quite a few mistakes. Some how he filled my nerve canal with bone! I'll explain more tomorrow!

You look like a million bucks big man! Well maybe not a million - maybe twenty bucks lol
Point is you survived - and have great hope you’ve been renewed! Definitely keep us posted.

Thats great to hear! Having a severely herniated disc I can only imagine what a bunch of bones against the spinal cord would feel like... OUCH!!!

Hope all went well with the surgerys. Positive vibes and prayers for a healthy and quick recovery.

Glad you made it through and it sounds like perhaps the surgeon was able to make some good improvements.

Get better soon and get on those car projects!

Best,

Hawk

So I still can't eat ! But as time keeps passing I feel better overall

• So far so good can't get passed the feeling of pissing myself with this cathider

Auto Transport Service
Back