• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's go to the local cruise-in (videos from Fred the GTX!)

Fun ride, thanks for sharing!!

Looks just like my small town, nothing but Shitty's and Turds and NO Mopes!

Looks just like my small town, nothing but Shitty's and Turds and NO Mopes!
Several of them actually - which I made a point of taking pics of and posting in that Garage.
Heck, three of us were parked together - and there was another half-dozen scattered elsewhere.
(The guy who owns the "Frankencuda" and I aren't exactly buds - he's a bit of an azz).
The fella with the Challenger I parked behind turned out to be a real nice guy - and that thing has
a 543 in it! Sounds friggin awesome...

That Boss 429 is not only real, but it's owned by local legend Otis Eldridge (he's the fella that
re-created a 50's small town on his property - using the ACTUAL buildings from back then - and hosted
some ridiculously good car shows over the years at "Memory Lane" before things just got too dang big).
Otis has my late little brothers' Challenger T/A and has restored it; I have first shot at it if he ever sells.

Oh....and when he fired up that 429 to leave last evening, there was a mighty belch of smoke and an
unearthly roar came out of it; it reminded me of when an engine fires on a WW2 bomber or something.
Talk about an animal - that thing literally shook the ground. He tells me that's one of his collection of
old NASCAR engines (he has several from the 60's, thanks to knowing the Petty family and others in NC)
and I believe it.
Car is gorgeous and a beast to boot.

P.S. I appreciate that nobody is ragging on my own "skills on display" in the video - or is breaking bad
on how Fred sounds or whatever.
He's doing real well these days, even with the warped up flywheel.

Sounded like it was looking for a fight to me!!! I like it and I wouldn't worry about it.

Auto Transport Service
Back