• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's post some pictures of our shop dogs

2nd shop pet. She sits around keeping watch.
She's a great landlord, evicting unwanted mice and things.
1110161543.jpg

Has anybody heard anything of this tread's OP, Louis/airgrabber??

So apparently my one small dog pictured below...
20170109_190501.jpg

has decided that the family was not complete and took it upon himself to contribute. He felt that we needed more shop dogs around the house and has gotten our lab pregnant, pictured below...
20170109_190637.jpg

These should be very interesting puppies coming soon. Yes I am at fault like my wife keeps telling me. I did not get them fixed. The damage has been done but He will have a vet appointment next week.
Mix is
MOM -Dudley lab
Father- Part Pug, Chihuahua and Boston Terrier.
Should be interesting?????

Dudley lab, Pug, Chihuahua and Boston Terrier.

So, the pups are gonna be Chipugterlabs!

When that little dog came up on the big dog, did the big dog say "Give it your best shot, little guy!"

Dudley lab, Pug, Chihuahua and Boston Terrier.

So, the pups are gonna be Chipugterlabs!

When that little dog came up on the big dog, did the big dog say "Give it your best shot, little guy!"

She had to been sleeping, he's only as tall as her knees.

IMAG0766_BURST017.jpg
here's my new one just rescued him not to long ago he's a mastiff pit mix he was at 87lbs when we got him he is now at 125lbs and he's not even a year old yet! He hangs with me where ever I will let him go he's a great shop dog minus he's teething and he uses car parts if he can't find a bone!

He's my buddy Dyno and I out for a cruise in the Satellite. Whenever I'm out in the garage he wants to be there too. He even took over a pile of old moving pads in the corner and made it his makeshift bed while we're out there.

OcL5GJ8.jpg

Man there is nothing more adorable than a pup, he's a cute little guy. Is he a mut? Definitely looks like a German Shepherd but has Rott markings and color.
He does look like he has some Rott in him, should be a pure German Shepherd.

This window is 5 feet up from the ground. He slides his nails across the vinyl to let us know he's ready to come back in the house..i think we will be ordering a saddle for him..lol.

WP_20170109_15_44_33_Pro.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back