• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's post some pictures of our shop dogs

100_4339.jpg

Pic of Mocha at Lake Michigan shortly after we got her. We are dogless at the moment. We go over to my brothers to get our dog fix for now. My wife wants a puppy. If we do that we'll have to wait until the summer when school is out, so she will be home.
0530101852.jpg
Just have to live with the cat Harley for now, she a character herself and she loves dogs. Pic when she was a kitten. She's 6 or 7 now. We have people in the neighborhood that walk their dogs by the house just so their dog and our cat can greet each other. Our she flops on the sidewalk as dogless people go by so that they will pet her.

That reminds me of my "Lucy". She was my first Husky, about 24 years ago. I love all the Huskies we've had....but she and I were mentally bonded. It was remarkable how smart she was, and always knew what I was thinking and wanting/expecting of her. Budley and Haley are with her in this pic. I miss all three.

mlqjjp.jpg

That reminds me of my "Lucy". She was my first Husky, about 24 years ago. I love all the Huskies we've had....but she and I were mentally bonded. It was remarkable how smart she was, and always knew what I was thinking and wanting/expecting of her. Budley and Haley are with her in this pic. I miss all three.

mlqjjp.jpg
Beautiful dogs!

Introducing a new member to our family of shop dogs. Everyone meet Izzy, she is 3 days old and will be ready come springtime to join us in the shop.
0119171222.jpg

0119171223.jpg

Caucasian ovcharka, a dog used to hunt bears, playing in the snow! Not mine.

Caucasian ovcharka, a dog used to hunt bears.jpg

IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG
My girl loving the 50 degree weather in Indiana today, she's been out there all morning

Spring temps are almost here and Izzy is growing fast. She is now 10 weeks old and all of 5 pounds of super hyper. She's ready to get out into the shop.
20170327_191744.jpg

I love all the pet picture's we do love them a Lot and to of you who have lost your best bud I'll have you know i shed a tear or two while reading these posts.here's one of my little guy will be 16yo next month

20161225_120536.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back