• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lets see mopars under construction

Fury red primer.jpg

'63 Fury Convertible, the floor and trunk pans were replaced with AMD pans, the firewall was replaced with a DVAP donor, replaced the hood, both doors and now all that's left is repairing the lower quarters and putting the US Car Tool subframe connectors in before paint.

100_3848.jpg

Wow that is a nice color! What type of paint did you use? Your car is just screaming for its chrome!

Thanks...It's Nason's basecoat/clearcoat. Three coats of clear, wet sanded (1500) then buffed. Chrome's a coming.

What color interior are you going with?

The gold one is next in line :buffer: !

Attachments

• DSC06523.JPG
    DSC06523.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 589
  • DSC06539.JPG
    DSC06539.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 605
  • for sale 013.jpg
    for sale 013.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 619
wow there's a lot of projects going on ,darius I`m liking your new setup there, all of you are doing great jobs, mines going to sit for while ,wife's going to begin a new treatment next week and Ive been on med. leave ,Im just starting PT next week have fun guys I`m having a good time watching the up dates Bud what we talked about that getting old !:eek:lder OS:

IMG_8306.jpg

Here are two of my three. In the foreground is my 68 post RR 4spd, originally light metallic blue. In the background is my 68 RR hardtop 4spd JJ1 gold with H4N (black and gold) interior.

69 Beeper

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_7549.jpg

Here's my '69 440-6 4spd in F5 green.

69Beeper

wow there's a lot of projects going on ,darius I`m liking your new setup there, all of you are doing great jobs, mines going to sit for while ,wife's going to begin a new treatment next week and Ive been on med. leave ,Im just starting PT next week have fun guys I`m having a good time watching the up dates Bud what we talked about that getting old !:eek:lder OS:

Wish you luck and have our prayers on your wife's new treatment! Getting old sucks, period! lol...
And all these are great looking projects! Project Rally Green looks like a good start, any project that has a lift under it is a good start with me.. without a lift unless a 5 ton jack counts :)

I just said a prayer for the both of you snakeyes. I hope you both get better soon.

I got sidelined over the summer but am now back to work on this.
P1010105.jpg

Last edited:
getting close to paint, but here's a shot from this spring.

Attachments

• IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 448
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 446
Here's my 69 Coronet 440 I bought at the beginning of this year. It's coming along nicely and I could see being done with the bodywork by the end of next summer.

Coronet Side 02_16_2013.jpg

Fitting_Framerail_R.jpg

TrunkFloorInstall_1.jpg

Progress_01.jpg

70 Coronet body over in VERY slow progress. We had to take the summer off due to inclimate weather (VERY HOT, humid, and constant threat of rain):

005 (4).jpg001 (2).JPG014 (3).jpg082.jpg

Sweet setup there 5 window. What's your vision for that drop top?

Thanks bud, it's a numbers matching 4 spd car so I'm going the stock restoration route on this one. (But stuffing a stroker in it is mighty tempting :icon_madu:)

Auto Transport Service
Back