• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see some 15x10" rims under the bbodies

That car looks absolutly Awsome ! ! whats your wheel combo, front and rear ? and is it bias ply with radios @ back ? if so how does it ride...

Thanks!! They're all bias ply. This was taken when I had Hoosier 31x13.5-15 Quick-Time Pro's on the back and Goodrich 7.10-15's on the front. I now have Mickey Thompson 28x12.5-15 on the rear and it handles much better on the street with the stiffer sidewalls. I can fit 29x13-15's
on the rear, but that's about it with this minitub set up.

15x10 with 4 7/8 back space 295/65/15.
IMG_0608_zps082a2fd9.jpg

15 x 10 & I think 15 x 8 or could be 7's cant remember - on the exhaust shop rack getting duals, hasn't ran yet - soon!

2014-03-14 11.25.45.jpg

I used to have some Appliance 10 X 15" mags with Formula One Super Stock tires, N50-15. The tread was 12.25" and they just barely fit. After doing some hard cornering I thought I heard some rubbing, and found the mud rubbed off by the tire, polishing the paint on the inside wheel well. :) Those tires had some pretty good traction though - they'd spin but not smoke.

Why can't somebody repop those Super Stock's??? They were the best looking tire by far. Brother had them on his '70 Bee in the early 80's.

Auto Transport Service
Back