• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see the best car picture you ever took

although I didnt take it ( i'm driving) this is one of my favs of my 72

Old Town 11.jpg

That was probably it, we drove it to Carlisle last year. Thanks
I thought it was last year but wasn't sure. It was definitely your car, (one of a kind). It's nice to see these cars get driven, too many trailer queens.

image.jpeg
I've posted this one before. Seems that it's still one of the better ones I've taken and it was one of the first couple I took after getting the car! I did give it some black and white contrast..

I forgot about this pic.. Found it while looking for the other..kind of different..

image.jpeg

View attachment 351802 I've posted this one before. Seems that it's still one of the better ones I've taken and it was one of the first couple I took after getting the car! I did give it some black and white contrast..

I forgot about this pic.. Found it while looking for the other..kind of different..

View attachment 351803
SEXY!

Picture taken by my friend of my 70 in Fairmount Park in Philadelphia, about 10 minutes before the sun went down. I love this picture. I had it blow up to poster size and hung it in my office.

rr.jpg

image.jpeg

Here is my friend's (Tom Ford) photo of my car. I did the burnout and he added the motorcycle cop in Photoshop.

The 70 Coronet is the ultimate butterface Mopar.

18ff361420f3e3fb9a6670f9de567760529a93fbd784b5633ded5d8613f5e533_1.jpg

......However, much like a butterface bimbette, plum crazy paint & the white accents actually offset "that" front end which does make the 70 Coronet easier on the eyes. Of course, if it was your basic green with green interior, you might as well junk it.

FYI, in the future, if I were you, I'd take pictures from the side or a 3/4 shot from the rear.

:thumbsup:
Sonny would do her..........I don't know why, But not too shabby

There is another shot of my car I like that someone else sent me but here is one I took down by the river

GTX at River.JPG

Goon's (Mike) girlfriend took these while we were in Canada last year visiting, she's got an eye for cool shots. Love the pic of the Angrybird with just the nose of the Charger in it. She could be a photographer for sure.

IMG-20150816-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20150816-WA0006.jpg

I don't have allot of pics of my car but here is one of the better ones.

IMG_2365.JPG

Not the best picture, nor did I take it, but here's me (in front) in 1978 after getting my first Hemi Charger running...

Mark22.jpg
101-0170_IMG.JPG
DSCF2098.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back