• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see them cars !

Nice 62maxx!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Ron who makes the hood scoop on your 63?

I really dont know as it was given to me. I asked the guy who gave it to me but he did not know as his dad bought it back in the 80's from what he said. It is a fiberglass scoop with studs. Ron

here is a pic of my 63 old pic will post new one after winter

Attachments

• bobs 63 fury pic's 020.jpg
    bobs 63 fury pic's 020.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 773
Very Nice car in posting # 82. I think this would be the original color for the 65 Coronet I just picked up in December. Click on view photos at the left to see mine.

Last edited:
This is my driver, took it to Mopars in the park this sommer and have driven it all over the state

I've seen your car around town, always thought it looked good.

- - - Updated - - -

This post has had a GREAT assportment of fine MOPARS thats for sure!!!

Great thread guys. He's my 65 Sat, original paint and interior. Off the road for now, touch up and 500 transplant
294534_10151184793830575_1392124596_n.jpg

65 Plymouth Satellite

Here is a picture of my '65 Plymouth Satellite 383 Commando V-8, 4 speed, all original. this pic is from last year, motor is on the stand rt now ,will post updated pics soon !

Attachments

• satellite.jpg
    satellite.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 579
Two weeks ago I sold my 63' Sport Fury. It was hard to say goodbye after 6 years but onto the next chapter. Now to finish up my 63' Fury Poly stroker and have some fun...Nick Tiberio...FuryUs63002.jpgNTSF39.jpg63' stance.jpgPoly+Stroker+1.jpg

Nice cars furyu63 ! Why did you sell the Maxie? Ron

Ron,

I just did not get to drive her as much as I wanted. For 6 years I had a steady diet of cruises & car shows and that was fun and still is with my Fury. Just ready for the next chapter and have some fun with the Fury. Did you get the website link and photos I sent of the Sport Fury...Nick

Auto Transport Service
Back