I figure why not start a thread for these Generation of Chargers. A family member had 1972 Rallye Charger with a late model 400 and 727 with 3.23s. I was promised years ago that I would get the car but, that no longer will happen as it was a false promise. Knowing what I know in my life now I should of just sought a 1972 Rallye Charger for myself when I was younger. I like the 1972 Rallyes the best but, don't mind the 1971 and 1973-74 Chargers as well. Anyways, let's see your 1971-1974 Dodge Chargers.
'71 charger SE. I changed everything from original. Original 383 HP block turned out to be cracked beyond reasonable repair due to freezing. Decided to make car the way I wanted.
1) 1969-1970 B3 Blue
2) Scratch built 528 gen 2 hemi with 6 pack. Based on cast iron MP 4.5 bore Mega block
3)18 spline A833 with RST dual disk Mcleod clutch.
4) Dennys driveshaft
5) New Moser Dana 60 3.54:1
6) Ron Davis Racing rad and fans
7) 4 wheel manual disk brakes, manual steering
8) TTI exhaust system
9) somewhere along the way I "plan" on adding AC. We will see how that goes.
10) car is an absolute riot to drive.