• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your cars!

IMG_4038.jpeg

Not sure if this is going to work. Here goes. Dad and I work on these things every weekend! He’s 82 and I’m 62. He brought me home from the hospital in his 62 Savoy 13.5 to 1 car back in 62. We have an addiction to 62-65 b bodies! But no intervention needed! Be sure to hit the replay button on the left.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is going to work. Here goes. Dad and I work on these things every weekend! He’s 82 and I’m 62. He brought me home from the hospital in his 62 Savoy 13.5 to 1 car back in 62. We have an addiction to 62-65 b bodies! But no intervention needed! Be sure to hit the replay button on the left.

Wow! Awesome videos!

So which one is your favorite?

I’ve got varied car tastes. Some are even fully assembled.

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0293.jpeg

Here’s an old picture. Don’t have the tandem grain truck anymore.

Auto Transport Service
Back