• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your Red, White & Blue

71969388369__44D04A08-22E7-4CE5-B80E-34DC1E0594DF.jpeg

awesome!........

my Dad (John), and my uncles Bud and Larry ........ as old school as it gets

View attachment 1554589View attachment 1554590
View attachment 1554591View attachment 1554593
Thanks for sharing @eldubb440 ! We are the ones to keep their memories alive. My dad, Bob, was the oldest of 6 boys and I had an Uncle Bud (Navy) and still have Uncle Larry (15 years younger - no military). Uncle Larry just spiffed my wife and I a condo in Vancouver, BC for Thanksgiving week! One of my Uncles joined the Army (Howard) and one joined the Air Force (Bill). It's what young men did at that time. The twins, Larry and Gary weren't born yet.

Our late Great Dane Duke was a patriotic fella too…

IMG_4328.jpeg

Last edited:
Ive no pics - but my dad and his two brothers were WWII Vets also. My dad was Navy in the Pacific but what always confused me was he also had a Marine jacket with his name patch on it in the garage. No one ever asked him about that or besides me were curious about it's origin. No way to know now or even long ago up until his and then my moms passing. It's always been a mystery to me. Their wedding photo shows him in his Naval uniform. He was a man of very few words so many mysteries.....

Anyone have any speculations on that?

I can just show you Red and White!

My Big Brother after the Gulf War. "Major McCool" his squadron called him. 25 years in CANFOR, over 15,000 hours of it spent in the left seat of a Herc. Every hell hole in the world during "peace time" from 1979 to 2004.
murraygulf002.jpg

flagnov72021 005.JPG

Last edited:
Got it at an Allied sales seminar in 1980, when I was considering dropping out of law school, and working for a local agent.
Got one similar, if not the same one. As you know, my dad worked for them locally for a very long time.

IMG_4329.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back