• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your cars!

Well here is the car I have finally been waiting for. If you only know I excited I am to have it. I really don't even have to drive it. I am fine with just starting it up in the garage.

Thats very nice indeed ! I would be proud to own that also. Ron

Well here is the car I have finally been waiting for. If you only know I excited I am to have it. I really don't even have to drive it. I am fine with just starting it up in the garage.

You won't be satisfied with sitting in the garage for long. She wants to be driven and you know you want to drive her. lol.

Nice 330! Are those magnesium wheels in the front?

I cant wait to drive it. I am going over everything to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. I will be taking it to the track in a couple of weeks to get use to it. The front wheels are American Racing magnesium wheels and they are really lite. When I took them off the car to check the brakes I was shocked on how little they weight. Tire and wheel probably weigh under 10 lbs.

Last edited:
I cant wait to drive it. I am going over everything to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. I will be taking it to the track in a couple of weeks to get use to it. The front wheels are American Racing magnesium wheels and they are really liye eight. When I took them off the car to check the brakes I was shocked on how little they weight. Tire and wheel probably weigh under 10 lbs.

I've been looking for a set of those wheels for a while, only found one set for $1750 so far.

That looks like a really nice car, mine is a white & red twin but more stock.

IMG_1627.jpg

you have a really nice looking car there. I wish my paint was as clean as yours. Maybe when I give my car its first wash I will put on some wax to give it a little shine and hopefully look better. Yes I heard the wheels that I have on the front are worth some serious coin. Now I just have to be careful not to damage them.

here is a picture of the engine area. I am going to Irwindale race track on Thursday night to get use to the car. The track is 1/8 mile so I will do some launches and half track just to get a feel for the car. Will update later on how it went.

Attachments

• IMG-20111030-00210.jpg
    IMG-20111030-00210.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG-20111030-00211.jpg
    IMG-20111030-00211.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 832
new Leaf Springs 1" over stock and new Tires 275/60/15 are on
004.1.jpg

003.1.jpg

Dodger that plymouth looks TITS! If i do say so myself

I cant wait to drive it. I am going over everything to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. I will be taking it to the track in a couple of weeks to get use to it. The front wheels are American Racing magnesium wheels and they are really lite. When I took them off the car to check the brakes I was shocked on how little they weight. Tire and wheel probably weigh under 10 lbs.

I see it has 4.30's. I also run 4.30's with a 30" tall tire out back and I drive the highway at 55-60 mph turning about 3200 rpm's. I like the Dominator carb as I hope to try one on my car one day. Do you know the complete eng combo ? You sure have a nice Mopar there.
Ron

That is a very nice trio you guys have got!!

image.jpgI know I'm crashing the party with a 69 but here goes anyway! Thanks for all the great pics!

KK1,

That's a good looking ride. What size tire/wheel on the rear and what rear gear are you running with it.

Nick T.

Auto Transport Service
Back