• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your stance/tire combo

1981afa91b211d4d5d4648fe7fe356826325ee3f.jpg

Awesome car but not sure I would drive a car with " Blower Gang" on it.:eek:

15 in the back and 14 in the front.
20190808_105312.jpg

DDC813E8-8932-4EA8-9B26-597F0ADD6A09.jpeg
275’s all 4. 20”.

Last edited:
That's not a Mopar! Looks like what's left of a Mercury Cyclone :)
You're probably right but I don't know where the picture was taken. Some of the cars that Poly post from down under don't look like the name fits the cars I'm use to. But, you guys know more than me!!

Oh man, you guys are killing me. That thing is gorgeous!
When my car was being built as a test mule in 2005 for 5.7 conversion kits everything on it was hand made or retro fit. Everything under the hood was new. The MDS system was jettisoned and heads were reworked, lifters changed out and the computer reworked. It sits at about 425 hp. Truck manifolds were used to make room and the Steering box removed and rack and pinion went in. They believed the car was designed around 14 inch front tires, that why 14 in the front. The back was a different story. They liked a little bit bigger on the back for just a little push up. The rear end is stock with 323's and coilovers. It was built with one thing in mind, easy conversion. It was never a show car, it's a driver, a test mule. Today things are different and they pretty much plug and play these changes. It's fun to have a car that was out in front of the retromod movement and carries just a little bit of history and a write up of recognition in Mopar action. To me, it's priceless. Thanks for being kind to her and I, she deserves it, me, not so much!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back