• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light switch

Icke

Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
I have a problem, I have almost no idea about the electrics, can somebody tell me what the individual names on the light switch are for, B1, B2, I, etc.? I have a guess, but before I connect something wrong, I'd rather ask.

IMG_6966.jpeg

71 satellite? Or what have you got there.

If you have not disturbed the wires in your harness and plug, you should be able to just plug it into the switch. Or does the switch have a different configuration?

If you have not disturbed the wires in your harness and plug, you should be able to just plug it into the switch. Or does the switch have a different configuration?
Sorry, I should have written about it: The plug only hung on a cable when I removed the dashboard. At some point, a new wire harness was installed, so that the colors do not match either. I have to track every cable now.

Thank you for your help, it has already taken me further.

I hope my next question isn't too stupid, but I really don't know.

In the manual there are the (marked) distribution points. How is that connected in the wire harness, is there a distributor for? I don't have the cable ducts open yet and can't see how it's done

IMG_6987.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back