• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE LIKE NEW- REBUILT 1967 440 ENGINE .030 OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

67GeeTeeX

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Completely rebuilt (By Mike, @Total Engine Concepts, Riveria Beach Florida) including engine dyno tuning. All forged components, (pistons and crank....with a mild street cam) and rebuilt heads (904) including, valves, springs and lifters.

--Fresh repaint in Mopar Hemi orange. ( I know......original '67 engines were turquoise.....I had one new in '67 UGH!)
--Topped off with a new and tuned 750 CFM Holley Pro carburetor.
--Included is an original vintage MOPAR Air Gap aluminum DUAL PLANE intake manifold.
--Brand new MSD distributor with MSD Wires and fiber ignition wire heat sleeves.
--INCLUDED is a dual snorkel air filter housing! And aftermarket "440 Magnum" pie pan!
--Two sets of valve covers included....Aftermarket chrome and aftermarket wrinkle paint (sort of) with "440 Magnum" raised letters.

I am installing a 2023 Helcat Redeye 426ci in my original 1967 Belvedere GTX, So I am selling the original correct date coded for 1967 production dates this fantastic 440 RB/HP engine!!

posted on E-bay too.

-------------------------------------L O O K !!-------------------------------------------------

Shortly I will ALSO have available an original, working, 440 starter motor. An originial re-built 727 transmission, including kickdown linkage. The original '67 GTX K frame, upper and lower control arms, torsion bars, steering box (repro). Also ready to go is a set of Hooker headers that have been ceramic coated ---never installed after coating process.
-- Also available is the original 7 blade radiator fan, fan hub, Crankshaft pulley with new install bolt, an alternator and a 26 inch radiator with shroud. (Maybe a few other suspension goodies along the way. We will install a new 9 inch rear = Orig 3.23 rear housing, axles w/limit slip diff. + 7 leaf spring set avail later)
E-MAIL ME!! Here's the E bay link: 1967 ! MOPAR 440 ENGINE (GTX) | eBay

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3332.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

Last edited:
Also if you have a pic of the dyno sheet, that would be good info to show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just providing this for your information. That air cleaner is not a 67. CAP nipple on body, 11 ribs on top, and later indent in front of cleaner puts it in the 68/69 383/440 4v era. Only the earliest 67 air cleaners were smooth and turquoise in color, most were black wrinkle.

557F8BCB-7DE7-4C08-9088-EFD9951FF74E.jpeg

166A3CD5-DED3-41B3-B39E-54080FB7E640.jpeg

Just providing this for your information. That air cleaner is not a 67. CAP nipple on body, 11 ribs on top, and later indent in front of cleaner puts it in the 68/69 383/440 4v era. Only the earliest 67 air cleaners were smooth and turquoise in color, most were black wrinkle.

View attachment 1432322

View attachment 1432323
VERY interesting! I truly had no idea there was such a difference. Thank you very much for pointing this out. I want to keep my representations as accurate as possible. I do clearly remember my GTX in April of '67, while I was a young 2ndLT, did not have a tourquoise air filter housing. It was black for sure and im 98% sure it was smooth paint. I have pictures of the original engine bay I took in '69 , but I had abandoned the original cover for a perforated chrome disk! aagghh! If we only knew then huh?
DLB

Last edited:
VERY interesting! I truly had no idea there was such a difference. Thank you very much for pointing this out. I want to keep my representations as accurate as possible. I do clearly remember my GTX in April of '67, while I was a young 2ndLT, did not have a tourquoise air filter housing. It was black for sure and im 98% sure it was smooth paint. I have pictures of the original engine bay I took in '69 , but I had abandoned the original cover for a perforated chrome disk! aagghh! If we only knew then huh?
DLB
I have never seen a Mopar factory original turquoise air cleaner on anything.

I’ve seen a couple examples in published Musclecar picture book examples (1967) I have and read that some have been remembered from back in the day. But I’ve never seen one in the flesh so to speak.

I have never seen a Mopar factory original turquoise air cleaner on anything.
I have a 67 Plymouth dealer brochure. It shows a 440 with the turquoise color air cleaner.
I've never seen one on a car, and I'd be suprized if any cars actually got one.

I agree, never seen one except for the pre-production/prototype/promotional pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back