• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Liquidation sale... 440,727, random parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hate hearing about bad things happening to good people.
You've been a good friend and always willing to offer advice and encouragement with me and my own challenges, my friend.
Tell me what I can do for you now, please?
Heck, sell me a set of plug wires or something.
Thanks my friend, I have some more stuff I will be posting for sale if you see anything you like shoot me a message and we will work something out. Thank you again

Sorry to hear about the job situation. Like others said sometimes it's a "blessing in disguise", wish you the best.

Sorry to hear about your job situation. I hope something turns up for you soon. :thumbsup:

Have you got the exact date of the block casting for us?
And is it an HP block? Hard to see in the photos.
Thanks.
Looks like the casting date is actually 8-9-1968? But it is an F on the id pad which would indicate 1970 correct? I'll have to get some better pictures today.

IMG_0181.JPG

Couple other things to add to the sale

Steel hood from my 67 - $400.00 obo

Factory 22" radiator - $100.00 obo

Bucket seats - $900.00 obo

IMG_0155.JPG IMG_0156.JPG IMG_0294.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG

this is extra stuff right? ..... I hope you aren't bailing on your car
God no, I'd whore myself out to fat chicks before I bail on my mopars! This is extra/leftovers from my build. Luckily I'm about done with the build of my car and everything is paid for. I did plan on keeping the 440 putting some trick flow 240 heads and intake on it and a comp XR286 cam in it then getting another roller to drop it in but if I can get a fair price for it I'll have to let it go.

God no, I'd whore myself out to fat chicks before I bail on my mopars! This is extra/leftovers from my build. Luckily I'm about done with the build of my car and everything is paid for. I did plan on keeping the 440 putting some trick flow 240 heads and intake on it and a comp XR286 cam in it then getting another roller to drop it in but if I can get a fair price for it I'll have to let it go.

I just unloaded a bunch of extra AMC stuff, high 4 figures.........life instantly got better.......Good Luck!

Damn this sucks brother. Well, one door closes and another opens.

GLWS and I know you'll be fine.

You can drive them drunk without getting a DUI?

Still have the Wilwood brake lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back