• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Liquidation sale... 440,727, random parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Casting number on the 440

IMG_2239.JPG

Jeez I hate to hear this crap. Thank God this is mostly extra stuff; I've had troubles in the past also, but thankfully, the idea of selling my Bee never really entered my mind.

Jeez I hate to hear this crap. Thank God this is mostly extra stuff; I've had troubles in the past also, but thankfully, the idea of selling my Bee never really entered my mind.
I've been there. More than once.
Medical corporations don't play. Sold my '68 Bee back almost 15 years ago as a last resort. It's a defeat I don't cotton to.

Hey pal, so sorry to learn about this! Man that sucks. We will be thinking about you all and praying for a good outcome for you on the job front. Don't sell your cars for nuttin!

Hey pal, so sorry to learn about this! Man that sucks. We will be thinking about you all and praying for a good outcome for you on the job front. Don't sell your cars for nuttin!
Thanks Randy, selling the cars will never Cross my mind!

Transmission has been sold,

Still have the hood $400 obo
Radiator -$ 100obo
And the street lite wheels $500

This breaks my heart bro....I am so sorry to hear about this....If there is anything you need PM me please....

I like how El dub put it and it was a very positive comment.....This is your turn for the better and you deserve better my friend and you will find it....I have no doubt...

I will pray for you and your family....

Justin

This breaks my heart bro....I am so sorry to hear about this....If there is anything you need PM me please....

I like how El dub put it and it was a very positive comment.....This is your turn for the better and you deserve better my friend and you will find it....I have no doubt...

I will pray for you and your family....

Justin
Thanks Justin, we will be alright no matter what.

Is the transmission a stock rebuild also shipping to Idaho Falls Id 83401
Sorry to hear, I was in the same position about 5 years ago had to sell a near perfect 68 Coronet, it was a blessing in disguise just had to get through the hardship first

Is the transmission a stock rebuild also shipping to Idaho Falls Id 83401
Sorry to hear, I was in the same position about 5 years ago had to sell a near perfect 68 Coronet, it was a blessing in disguise just had to get through the hardship first
trans is sold, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back