• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time Ford guy... but always a spot in my heart for the Mopars!

Nice rides, especially the Coronet :poke:
I like the style of the Mustang too :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I know you can go and get crazy with making it very difficult to tell the difference between the real thing and a clone but that's not what I'm after right now. Maybe down the line as I finish the car and get to enjoy driving it that I may go back and change those things that may not be exactly correct.
Yes, absolutely - it's more about getting another one back on the road than anything else.
As far as going nuts trying to make it very difficult to tell from the real thing, there's the rub, least with me.
Clones have gotten so abundant in Mopar circles as to be dang near annoying at times for me, but here's the thing - any Mopar fan will know
in a heartbeat if it's not a real A12 by the VIN right away, so what's the point of trying to pull off faking one?
In fact, I always appreciate it when someone who has mimicked a pedigree car is up front and honest about it.
I can certainly appreciate the time, money and effort put into the car, but don't try to snooker anyone. That's not cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back