• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time listener, first time caller

Kustombuilder

Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new here, but have used the forum for research on projects in the past. It has definitely been one of the better forms out there. Everyone seems to be genuinely interested in helping one another and I can appreciate that.
Currently we are about to embark on a Gen 3 HEMI swap into a 63 Belvedere. I have found all sorts of information on later B bodies with HEMI swaps, but so far nothing for 65 on back. I'm hoping that someone here can help me out.

Welcome from NY.
Pretty cool you live in Plymouth.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

check out the New Hemi engine swaps forum section here
the Resto-mod & Pro-touring forum section too
a bunch of Members Projects & Restorations 'Build Threads' too

good luck

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4487.jpeg

Welcome to the group! Hope you will start a thread in the Members Projects & Restorations forum and keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome from NJ

Welcome...

I'm know in the 62-65 world plenty of guys swap in a 68-70 K member which is pretty much a bolt in but it repositions the engine allowing all the later body style headers to fit.... Might allow all the parts that have been designed for Gen III Hemi swaps into B bodies to fit the 63.....

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

check out the New Hemi engine swaps forum section here
the Resto-mod & Pro-touring forum section too
a bunch of Members Projects & Restorations 'Build Threads' too

good luck
Thank you all! Budnicks, could you resend that link to the "New Hemi engine swaps"? The link isn't working and I've had no luck searching for "New Hemi engine swaps"

Thank you all! Budnicks, could you resend that link to the "New Hemi engine swaps"? The link isn't working and I've had no luck searching for "New Hemi engine swaps"
@1 Wild R/T did it for ya'
what I wrote was just the name of each forum section, not link/s
but the names of/in specific forum sections

Or click on Forums 'blocked tab', it's on upper left,
the same tab on each & every page
Just click on that, scroll down you'll find it/the listings
of forum sections here

good luck

Welcome from Alabama, good luck with your search. Both my 66 and 67 Gen III swaps were done before much specifically designed items were available. If you can't find what you are looking for, make your own, it's not rocket science. On the electronics side most everything out there applies across the board.

Auto Transport Service
Back