• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Looking for 1973 roadrunner tail light harness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent time looking for one as well. M&H does not make one because the 73's tail light sockets were molded into the tail light housings. They make everything up to the connector that continues to the tail light harness/housings. I bought an old set and in time I'm going to redo the wiring.

That makes sense why I can’t find one. The current harness has been hacked, I just figured it would be easier to replace rather than rebuild. I’ll look Into the connectors. Thanks!

I looked on M&H’s site and I couldn’t find the connector. Do you have any info like a link or part number?

thanks again for the info

Looking for the same piece of wiring for a 71 /72.

I looked on M&H’s site and I couldn’t find the connector. Do you have any info like a link or part number?

thanks again for the info

I bought a full used tail light set with wiring attached and made the sure it had the four pin connector to the rest of the harness. The one in my car was cut. I'm going to use the existing connectors and tail light housings and replace the wiring with same colors/gauge.

It kind of stinks because there are pigtails and housings for front park lights, etc. for the more popular years. When I recently got my 73, I thought I'd done a lot of research to see what parts were available. But the car was completely apart and was abandoned before it was put back together. So many parts are not available/reproduced and "next time" I'll try to start with something more complete! But, the search is a lot of the fun. :)

Looking for the same piece of wiring for a 71 /72.

i have a harness from a 1970 RR. I don’t know if it will work for you or not. It’s one piece from the kick panel to the tail lights bulbs. No middle connector.

I bought a full used tail light set with wiring attached and made the sure it had the four pin connector to the rest of the harness. The one in my car was cut. I'm going to use the existing connectors and tail light housings and replace the wiring with same colors/gauge.

It kind of stinks because there are pigtails and housings for front park lights, etc. for the more popular years. When I recently got my 73, I thought I'd done a lot of research to see what parts were available. But the car was completely apart and was abandoned before it was put back together. So many parts are not available/reproduced and "next time" I'll try to start with something more complete! But, the search is a lot of the fun. :)

I agree! I have been hunting parts for years for my 73.

pretty sure i have some 73 74 rr taillights with harness if you are still looking.

parted out a bunch of 73 74 rr satellites

1420317A-FEFA-4321-A30D-96CF8EBC9592.jpeg

i have a harness from a 1970 RR. I don’t know if it will work for you or not. It’s one piece from the kick panel to the tail lights bulbs. No middle connector.
Thanks for the offer but I need from the four pin connector in the trunk through the rear panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back