• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for '67 GTX Headlight Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

QOTHL

Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
If you have a set please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!

There is only one for sale in the ad from today.

what condition and quality are you looking for? Show car? driver?

Really?
They were listed at 6:21 AM this morning
Unless one was sold
Gee, does anyone check the adds?

IMG_3908.jpeg

@Tony George has them, one GTX and a set of Belvedere II's. They are just a paint difference.

Heck, I posted the add
I almost bought them this morning but I sold my 67 GTX in September

There is only one for sale in the ad from today.

what condition and quality are you looking for? Show car? driver?

Restorable, no pits. Dents are ok but pits...stink!:)

Restorable, no pits. Dents are ok but pits...stink!:)
I have a decent set for restoration. No pits, or bad dents. They are aluminum and don't usually pit, but will corrode in certain conditions. PM me if interested.

Gee,
There is a set for sale on the Forum right now
It always pays to check the for sale adds on the forum
Just scroll down the Home Page

1967 Belvedere Headlight Bezels

Well, here's what happens: I don't use a smart phone so to look, I have to sit at my computer. Yesterday was really hectic and realized after removing the anodized coating, this set has a lot of pits. There are ways to repair that but think it would be better to find a good replacement set. I had to go to town yesterday, an hour drive each way, to get advice on removing rivets from a front grill (same car) so I do it right. I had other errands to run :blah::blah::blah: so figured I'd post something knowing how helpful the people on this forum are before I left. So you can choose from the following:
1. I'm a lazy POS and didn't take time to sort through the For Sale stuff.
2. I'm spoiled by searching on eBay which is much easier (which goes back to #1)
3. I'm spoiled by the wonderful people on this forum who have ALWAYS come through with help.
4. I'm a worthless puke.
Take your pick!

Well, here's what happens: I don't use a smart phone so to look, I have to sit at my computer. Yesterday was really hectic and realized after removing the anodized coating, this set has a lot of pits. There are ways to repair that but think it would be better to find a good replacement set. I had to go to town yesterday, an hour drive each way, to get advice on removing rivets from a front grill (same car) so I do it right. I had other errands to run :blah::blah::blah: so figured I'd post something knowing how helpful the people on this forum are before I left. So you can choose from the following:
1. I'm a lazy POS and didn't take time to sort through the For Sale stuff.
2. I'm spoiled by searching on eBay which is much easier (which goes back to #1)
3. I'm spoiled by the wonderful people on this forum who have ALWAYS come through with help.
4. I'm a worthless puke.
Take your pick!

Hilarious!
That is "MY LINE" except I have a #5 : JACKASS

Anyway, the post is from one of our esteemed members: "Tony George"
A real cool guy

PM him and ask if they are still available

You're a Cool Guy, and we are here to PLEASE!
PS: I only use my Computer at home to access the Forum

Here is Tony's add:
67 Belvedere Headlight Bezels: Anodizing shiny, white outline, paint good, some edge dents ( pressed out), good condition. $225 for the pair + shipping. Tampa Bay Area, 34683

And if this docent work out, try Tony Mopar
Tony D'agastino, Genius, Great Guy with thousands of Mopar Parts...

Just "CLICK" on this link:

Tony's Parts - Mopar Parts NOS and Used - Delaware

It's all good my man!
Signed:
Yours truly, Super-bee_ski .......AKA "JACKASS #1"
:thumbsup:

Here is Tony's add:
67 Belvedere Headlight Bezels: Anodizing shiny, white outline, paint good, some edge dents ( pressed out), good condition. $225 for the pair + shipping. Tampa Bay Area, 34683

And if this docent work out, try Tony Mopar
Tony D'agastino, Genius, Great Guy with thousands of Mopar Parts...

Just "CLICK" on this link:

Tony's Parts - Mopar Parts NOS and Used - Delaware

It's all good my man!
Signed:
Yours truly, Super-bee_ski .......AKA "JACKASS #1"
:thumbsup:

Thanks and sorry, buddy, not a man!

:):D:):D:usflag::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley:

IMG_3971.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service